Education and Training Offerings
Social2B is offering a series of free seminars on Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses (SMBs). The first session is taking place on December 12th, 2012 at Hive55 – 55 Broad Street, 13th floor, New York, NY (Downtown Manhattan).
Please register HERE and early.
Customizable Corporate Training for the Enterprise and Small Business:
Let Social2B come into your organization and train your staff on the ins and outs of Social Media, as it impacts your entire Social Value Chain of an organization. Most companies believe that they have a handle on their social media efforts. While it’s true that they may have various social media profiles established, these channels might not be being used to their full potential. From content management to integration of social profiles, Social2B will guide your team on the best way to utilize social media based on the needs of your growing organization.
2 Day Seminars (6 person minimum):
Sign your company up for a 2 day seminar with Social2B. Seminars can be held in our conference space or within your company conference rooms. Your organization will also receive trial period use of our monitoring software and 4 hours of private consultation after the training module. Topics covered during the seminar include:
- An introduction to Social Media
- Focus on Listening: (reputation management, monitoring tools and reports, engagement techniques, and more)
- Key Word Strategies and the Role of SEO and SEM in Social Media – Semantic Core Definition
- Identifying and Utilizing Advocates and Influencers
- Content Management: (strategies, tools, syndication, distribution, editorial calendars, and more)
- Social Media Exposure: (blogs, bookmarking, linking strategies, RSS feeds, press releases, promotions)
- Social Networks: (advantages, disadvantages, integration of social profiles, and strategies)
- Social Engagement Strategies
- Conversion Strategy: (goals and objectives, defining success, and more)
- Metrics, Measurement, and Scalability Strategies: (measuring results and defining ROI)
- Selling and Supporting the Use of Social Media Within the Organization
- Impact of Social Media on your organization’s ‘value chain’ – case studies for Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and even Finance
Social Media Lunch:
Have lunch with Social2B! This short 2-hour block gives participants time to ask their burning questions about social media. Perhaps a problem solving session, where we’ll lay out the issue and develop a strategy to solve it. Other times, your team may simply want to have a roundtable discussion. Consultation time and lunch is included in your conference room or ours. (Offered in the greater NYC area or out west in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area.)
4 Hour Consultation Session:
Schedule a private consultation session with Social2B. Lay out your strategy and tackle the roadblocks you’ve encountered. Walk away with a next steps strategy to energize your social media effort. (Offered in the greater NYC area or out west in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. Additional travel arrangements can be made.)
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org